Hello everyone!

We start a new topic.

In order to continue learning from home, we will work with the help of this blog.

I hope you find it useful and fun.

Let's go!

sábado, 7 de marzo de 2015

TIME

Nearly always, when talking about routines, plus adverbs of frequency we make reference to the hours.

When we say the time at which something happens, we use the preposition AT.

I get up at six o'clock

When we mention the start and the end of an action, we use the prepositions FROM . . . TO (or TILL).

I work from eight o'clock to half past three
I work from eight o'clock till half past three

To ask for the time or the hour we could say:

What time is it?
What's the time?

If you make the next activity, you will see if you know the hours in English.



 

If you can not see the activity, click here and you can do it without problem.

1 comentario:

  1. Hello, colleague,
    I love how you set daily routines for your students from a so creative and interesting point of view.
    Routine Francine has ravished my heart.
    I think your holistic approach (prepositions, telling the time, etc.) with all those details that build our everyday gives to the English language an actually modern use like a language alive, not the traditional corseted image of English language
    Thanks for share this with us!

    ResponderEliminar