Hello everyone!

We start a new topic.

In order to continue learning from home, we will work with the help of this blog.

I hope you find it useful and fun.

Let's go!

miércoles, 4 de marzo de 2015

STILL MORE ABOUT ADVERBS ...

I remind you that when a sentence uses the verb to be, the adverb is followed by an adjective.

Subject + Be + Adverb+ Adjective.         I am always happy.
Subject + Adverb + Main Verb.           I always pass my exams.
 

I propose an activity to do in class:



Find out about your partner's daily life. Ask him / her questions and write his/her answers. Ask for extra information in order to achieve a better report. You have to use frequency adverbs. When you are writing , it is important that nobody else can see what you are writing. So, I ask you to keep yours answers secret. I will collect the papers and read someone. After reading each worksheet, I will ask you to guess who is being described.

Click here to print the paper you need to do the activity.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario